Visionary lead of a successful team
transferz operates a global marketplace for ground transportation, dedicated to travellers, travel brands and transfer companies. Travellers can complete their travel plans with door-to-door transfers by selecting the transfer they want, based on vehicle type and price, and enjoy peace of mind on the first and last mile of their journeys.
transferz has its roots in Taxi2Airport, a well-established marketplace specialized in ground transportation around airports all over the world. Taxis, private cars, and small vans are among the standard modes of transport, but also limousines, helicopters, dedicated trains or even tuk tuks are part of the possibilities.
With coverage in 150+ countries and 1.500+ airports and more than 5.000 transfer companies in the network transferz is truly global. We have the ambition to become the market leader in ground transportation worldwide and therefore, we are looking for a triple A product owner to take our platform to the next level.
As product owner you’ll represent our key stakeholders; first and foremost, our travellers, but also our connected transfer companies, reselling partners and our own operational departments. You will combine customer insights with business strategy to form a product roadmap and are responsible for writing and prioritizing the user stories on the product backlog.
Our digital product portfolio ranges from traveller and driver apps to back office portals used by transfer companies, reselling partners, and our internal teams. As product owner you’re responsible for the success of these digital products and maximizing the “Return on Investment” (ROI) of our software development efforts. Gathering business intelligence such as user statistics, behaviour, reviews and ratings as well as qualitative input through surveys and interviews to make informed, data-driven decisions is part of your “modus operandi”.
You’ll be working with a talented team of software developers, scrum master and UX/UI designers across the globe in a Scrum-based environment. We work in 2-week sprint cycles in which you will join the daily stand-up as well as backlog refinement sessions, the sprint review and retrospective.
We work in a (relatively) small team with sky-high aspirations. As such, your efforts have a tangible, visible impact on the success of our company. You will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
We’re a match if you possess:
– A customer-centric attitude;
– A cooperative and transparent communication style;
– The ambition and drive to create fantastic digital products;
– At least 3 years experience as product owner in a Scrum-based environment;
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills and converting this to practical execution;
– Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
It helps if you:
– Have prior experience in the travel industry;
– Have prior experience working with a remote team;
– Have a certification as Scrum product owner and/or master;
– Also speak Dutch, Spanish or Italian.
We can offer you:
– A place where you can be yourself and grow your skills through feedback;
– A great working atmosphere with driven and ambitious peers;
– A market-competitive salary with secondary benefits;
– Responsibility for the (strategic) direction of our product portfolio;
– All the tools you’ll need to excel; both hardware and software;
– A full-time position with the possibility of working part-time (minimal 32 hours).
We believe it’s the people that make the business and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join us in creating an open, transparent, motivating, inspiring and fun working environment. We have a typical scale-up culture, growing fast, hard-working and have huge ambitions. But no worries, work hard = play hard!
You’ll work at a tech company in heart and mind but understand that technology is just a means to serve our partners and travellers. Passion, teamwork, and informal communication are the basis to create a successful experience that allows every traveller to enjoy peace of mind.
With true global coverage, transferz is a multilingual and multinational company and believes in fostering diversity. We are headquartered in Amsterdam with satellite offices in Dubai, Buenos Aires, Faro, Mumbai, and Andorra.
Want to join the ride? Send your CV & motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org