Online Marketing Intern
transferz operates a global marketplace for ground transportation, dedicated to travellers, travel brands, and transfer companies. Travellers can complete their travel plans with door-to-door transfers by selecting the transfer they want, based on vehicle type and price, and enjoy peace of mind on the first and last mile of their journeys.
transferz has its roots in Taxi2Airport, a well-established marketplace specialized in ground transportation around airports all over the world. Taxis, private cars, and small vans are among the standard modes of transport, but also limousines, helicopters, dedicated trains or even tuk tuks are part of the possibilities.
With coverage in 150+ countries and 1.500+ airports and more than 5.000 transfer companies in the network transferz is truly global. We have the ambition to become the market leader in ground transportation worldwide and therefore, we are looking for a passionate, creative, and open-minded person to join our team!
About The Role
As an Online Marketing Intern you will be part of the marketing team which is responsible for the results of Taxi2Airport.com. Over the past years, T2A’s truly global customer base has grown rapidly to over 400k users. Revenues in 2019 were around €10 mio and growing fast.
Being data driven and customer centric, you will help gaining customer insights on travel needs and analyse user data on the website which you’ll translate into concrete customer acquisition and retention plans. Supported by the team, you will be managing your own campaigns (SEA, SEO, affiliates, social, display and email) to drive relevant traffic to the website.
You create landing pages which convert into orders and by analyzing the e-commerce funnel you come up with improvements on marketing campaigns, content and functionalities. You report into the Online Marketing Manager of transferz.
We’re a match if you possess:
- Studying Marketing or a related discipline;
- the drive to strive for the best and to work according to the latest standards and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- creativity to identify new and existing target audiences and come up with digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate and convert;
- an entrepreneurial spirit with a good sense of humour
- a hardworking and independent attitude
- fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- strong analytical and communication skills;
- almost a bachelor or master’s degree in marketing or a business related discipline;
It helps if you:
- have already online marketing experience managing SEO/SEA/display campaigns
- have knowledge of e-commerce tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.
- also speak Dutch or another language.
We can offer you:
- a place where you can be yourself and grow your skills through feedback;
- a great working and learning atmosphere with driven and ambitious colleagues;
- a market-competitive compensation;
- all the tools you’ll need to excel, including a state-of-the-art Windows or Apple laptop;
- an internship of minimal 4 months, but preferably 6 months;
- a nice office in Amsterdam with a global impact on ground transportation;
- an entrepreneurial environment.
We believe it’s the people that make the business and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join us in creating an open, transparent, motivating, inspiring, and fun working environment. We have a typical scale-up culture, growing fast, hard-working, and have huge ambitions. But no worries, work hard = play hard!
You’ll work at a tech company in heart and mind but understand that technology is just a means to serve our partners and travellers. Passion, teamwork, and informal communication are the basis to create a successful experience that allows every traveller to enjoy peace of mind.
With truly global coverage, transferz is a multilingual and multinational company and believes in fostering diversity. We are headquartered in Amsterdam with satellite offices in Dubai, Buenos Aires, Faro, Mumbai, and Andorra.
Want to join the ride? Send your CV & motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org